INTENTIONAL DAILY CALENDAR
A dream is a wish your heart makes!
In order to manifest our dreams we need to set intentions and affirm them. In Hebrew, the word intention is KAVANAH, the root of which is KIVUN, which means direction. A working definition for intention is: “to have in mind a purpose or plan, to direct the mind, to aim.” When we set an intention all the forces of the universe can align to make even the most impossible, possible. When I understood this and implemented it, my life turned from tragic to magic, from pieces to peace.
We invite you to write down your daily intentions in your calendar and watch how your dreams come true and your life transforms. We can set intentions on all kinds of dreams. When we set an intention and then
act on it to demonstrate our commitment, amazing
Steps we can take:
1. Decide – decide what you want.
2. Write – write it down.
3. Share – share your intention with a supportive
person, or if you prefer, keep it to yourself. As you
share with another or with yourself, allow yourself to
feel and imagine what it is you want, with as much detail as possible.
4. Do – do something today to show your commitment to your intention.
5. Praise – praise yourself for doing what you said you would do.
6. Continue – continue toward your goal by affirming what you want and taking the next step.